An Option Expiring at the Target Price – Do I Make Profit, or Lose my Money?
If an option you invested in is closing at its exact target price, it is considered to be a “in the money” expiry. Moreover, in this case you will gain 100% of the initial investment you made.
- Is It Possible To Cancel A Withdrawal?
- What Is the Minimum Withdrawal Amount at Tutusfx?
- How Can I Make A Withdrawal At Tutusfx?
- How can I Supervise My Banking Transactions?
- How Do I Know What My Account Balance Is?
- My Personal Info Has Changed – What Do I Need To Do?
- Why Am I Unable To Trade?
- Is my Private Information Protected?
- Are There Any Special Computer Requirements In Order To Trade At Tutusfx?
- Can I Register Without Depositing Funds?
- What Is The Minimum Initial Deposit?
- In Which Currency Do I Deposit?
- Can I close an option before the official expiry time?
- What types of binary option instrument do Tutusfx offer?
- How does max profit work?